Monday, December 12, 2011

Best Transportation to Downtown from the Airport?

What%26#39;s the best way to get to the Westin near Busch Stadium from the airport. We will have suitcases, so I am guessing it would be wise to take a taxi.

Anybody know the approximate cost?

Thanks,

vaca99

Best Transportation to Downtown from the Airport?

I don%26#39;t know the cab fare from the airport to the Westin, but the Metro light rail system will take you directly from the Airport to the Busch Stadium stop immediately adjacent to the Westin for $3.75 per person (#1.85 seniors %26amp; adults).

http://www.metrostlouis.org/

Best Transportation to Downtown from the Airport?

That should be $1.85 seniors %26amp; children in the post above.


Thanks! No problems wheeling a piece of luggage on the light rail line???

Vaca99


As long as you are not coming in right before a Cardinals game, there should be plenty of room for luggage.


Okay, I am assuming exact change. Do you buy your tickets BEFORE getting on or AS you board?

Can you tell I like to know what to expect? :-)

I so appreciate all the great feedback.

Final Four Games AND the Cards%26#39; home opener, here we come!!!!

--vaca99


I wouldn%26#39;t hesitate to take Metrolink for the difference in price between that and a taxi. They have ramps at the Busch Stadium station, so as long as your luggage has wheels, there should be no problem. Tickets are purchased prior to getting on train. I don%26#39;t believe exact change is required, but I am not 100% sure. Maybe someone else knows. Enjoy your stay!!!


I don%26#39;t believe exact change is required. There are automated machines at the stations that you get your tickets from.

  • isthismarriedmanjustflirting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment