Monday, December 12, 2011

wedding

IM getting married here soon and im looking for a place in or around springfield mo. i need a place for my reception where we can have a live band and where alcohol is allowed...please let me know someting....



wedding


Mille%26#39;s or Springfield Brewing Co. might fit the bill. Hotels also have space that would work for you.





Call the Convention %26amp; Visitors Bureau and ask for a free Group Travel Guide. It%26#39;s very helpful for planning a wedding. 881-5300 or 800-678-8767.





PS - Congrats!



wedding


Do a search on the Springfield Forum, I just entered ';wedding'; and came up with eight hits. I hope you have a wonderful wedding.




I%26#39;m not sure how much it is, but the Historic Fire House on Commercial St. has lots of weddings. It has a neat outdoor place where you can have the ceremony. I haven%26#39;t been inside, but I hear its very unique. I%26#39;m pretty sure they have a stage for a band and a bar type thing for the alcohol. If you%26#39;re looking for something unique, its definitely something worth looking into. And if you need a photographer my husband is one and has very reasonable rates. colbymoorephotography.smugmug.com





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment