Monday, December 12, 2011

Renaissance St Louis Airport

Has any booked this hotel using Apple Vacations? My paperwork says to bring park and fly voucers.Not sure what they want.



Renaissance St Louis Airport


I%26#39;m not sure if I am answering your question but I will try. It sounds like you booked a ';park and fly'; package which means you can leave your vehicle in their lot while you are on your vacation. You would use the hotel%26#39;s shuttle to get to and from the airport. The price to leave your car in their lot would be included in the price of the room. I don%26#39;t know what paperwork they are referring to. When I have used the park and fly option, I had to give my vehicle information at check in and they gave me a sticker or piece of paper to display in my vehicle window.





I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment